If you’ve been injured because of someone else’s actions, you may be legally entitled to make a claim for compensation.
We can advise you on your rights and legal options and can help you lodge a claim for:
- Motor vehicle accident compensation – including cars, motorbikes, boats, trains and pedestrians
- Workers’ compensation – for accidents or injuries suffered at work
- Public liability – for injuries sustained in public places, shopping centres, and private homes
- Product liability – for injuries resulting from defective products
- Occupiers’ liability – for injuries sustained as a result of defective property
- Medical negligence – for injuries resulting from treatment provided by a medical professional
- Professional negligence – for injuries sustained as a result of poor craftsmanship
- Dependency/nervous shock/victims’ compensation – for family members affected by the injury or death of a family member
We also assist on claims resulting from any injury or illness:
Superannuation total and permanent disability claims
No Win, No Fee
Our compensation claim services are provided on a No Win, No Fee basis. That means we absorb the costs of investigating and running your claim, and charge a reasonable fee for our services only if your case is successful. We also charge for disbursements and outlays (things like medical reports, court fees, photocopying) – but unlike many other firms, we never charge interest on them.
Want to know more about how the No Win, No Fee system works, or whether we can take on your claim on a No Win, No Fee basis? Contact Fred Banks on tel (07) 3254 4517 and we’ll arrange a free telephone or in-person consultation to discuss your needs.